FAQ for Demonstrators/Reenactors
- Accomodations: You are invited for a weekend of fun and lodging on site! Salmon Lake has RV sites, tent spaces with full hook-ups, and cabins available. We also have a designated period camp as well. If you choose to set up your canvas, you will include that in your registration below. Otherwise, you will contact Salmon Lake to set up your reservations.
- Participate as little or as much as you like. You can arrive on site as early as you like to prepare for the event. Participate in the living history on Saturday and then enjoy the dance that evening. Sunday morning you are welcome to gather for worship with us.
- Attire: Please remain in period dress throughout the day on Saturday, January 8th, and the evening of the dance. You will see that the public is allowed to wear their best dress in lieu of period attire to the dance. We understand your “best dress” will consist of whatever your best dress is for your impression.
- This is a family event. Those under the age of 18 shall be accompanied by their parents or come as the guest of another responsible adult.
- By registering for the event, you are indicating that you have read and will abide by the above standards as well as the guidelines set by the event location. There will be waivers to sign upon arrival to the event.
- If you haven’t read the details about the event, please be sure to do so. If you are a guest and NOT a demonstrator/reenactor be sure to use this form instead.
- Have questions? Ask away in the comments below. It will help us to update our FAQ with important information.