Are you a woman that wants to blend a thriving business with a healthy, homesteading lifestyle?
If your answer is yes and you would love to create your own healthy homestead then you are in the right place!
Hi! I’m Deborah Robinson. I’m a rancher’s wife, homeschooling momma, grandma (GiGi), business owner, and living history coordinator. Phew! Yep! We have quite a few irons in the fire around this ranching homestead.
How to Create a Healthy Homestead
Subscribe to our website so you’ll be the first to know when the first episode of our podcast is ready.
On the podcast we will be talking about…
- Real Life– Life in the day of a ranch wife, homeschool momma, grandma (GiGi)….We women are doing so many things.
- Authenticity, Honesty and Integrity – What you see is what you get with me.
- Realistic expections – It breaks my heart every time I hear someone say…”Oh, I could never do that.” Or, “I just don’t have enough time.” Let’s crush our preconceived ideas of what a homestead or is and is not. Your homestead is where your heart is…your homeplace…the place you call home and raise your family. So, let’s stop comparing ourselves to others.
- Good Sense of Humor – This is a non-negotiable. We must stop taking ourselves so seriously. Really. Plus, you need a good sense of humor if you’re going to raise animals. Right? Let it rip potatoe chip!
- Faith, Family, Heritage – Some of my favorite things to talk about!
- We will be talking about this and more! (Spoiler alert…we don’t do it all.) Stop googling all over the place and take back your time.
Work with Me
I offer consults in the following areas (Book your free consult now):
- I’ve been told that one of my giftings is to be able to quickly see a need and know how to fill it. Together we will brainstorm your next steps to create your own healthy homestead and even provide income for your family if that is a part of your plan.
- As an herbal, animal aromatherapist and with a B.S. Animal Science, I can help you with using natural remedies for both your family and your animals.
- I have homeschooled since 2005 and have a master’s degree in education. Let’s get clear on a plan that will work for your homeschool and get your curriculum questions answered.