Hi! I’m Deborah Robinson. I’m a rancher’s wife, homeschooling mom, business owner, and living history coordinator. Phew! Yep! We have quite a few irons in the fire around this ranching homestead.
Ladies, can you relate? If so, you are in the right place. Come on over and learn a few homesteading skills like natural remedies for the homestead, homeschooling tips, and creating healthy meals.
Now gentlemen, and ladies for that matter, if you’re looking for a prospective Charolais bull, cow, or heifer to add to your herd..my husband, Marc, is the person you’ll want to talk to. Everything else on this website is pretty much my department.
What you can expect from us…
- Support – I have set up several support systems for you whether you are one of our customers, a student in the learning center, or following us here on the (future) blog or on social media. Whether you buy a Charolais bull from our ranching homestead or some of our essential oils, soaps, or salves, we are here for you! Here’s a summary of all the things we offer at this time.
- Authenticity, Honesty and Integrity – What you see is what you get.
- Realistic expections – It breaks my heart every time I hear someone say…”Oh, I could never do that.” Or, “I just don’t have enough time.” Let’s crush our preconceived ideas of what a homestead or is and is not. Your homestead is where your heart is…your homeplace…the place you call home and raise your family. So, let’s stop comparing ourselves to others.
- Good Sense of Humor – This is a non-negotiable. We must stop taking ourselves so seriously. Really. Plus, you need a good sense of humor if you’re going to raise animals. Right?
- Last but not least…a fun living history event to attend every year in January with the possibility of an additional event coming soon!!