FAQ for Guests
- This is a family event. Guests under the age of 18 need to be accompanied by their parents or come as the guest of another responsible adult.
- Attire: For the dance, clothing replicating 1865 or earlier is requested. However, if you do not own that sort of clothing, dresses or long skirts for women, and slacks and ties for men are acceptable. No skirts above the knee or plunging necklines for the ladies. No work clothes for men. So, be sure to dress up for the occasion. Your compliance in this area will allow us to refrain from requiring “period” dress. If you have any questions about where to purchase clothing or how to sew your own, send Deborah a message through the Contact Form.
- If you would like to stay the weekend at Salmon Lake, you will want to set up reservations directly with the park.
- By registering for the event, you are indicating that you and your guests have read and will abide by the above standards as well as the guidelines set by the event location. Thank you so much!
- If you haven’t read the details about the event, please be sure to do so. If you are a demonstrator/reenactor be sure to use this form instead.
- Have questions? Ask away in the comments below. It will help us to update our FAQ with important information.
Online registration for the New Year’s Dance is now closed. Contact us for more info on registering on site.