Want to skip down and just get your consult scheduled? Scroll on down …
Blend a Thriving Business with a Homesteading Lifestyle
And…No. You don’t have to milk a cow, gather chicken eggs, or grow oodles of vegetables.
(But, you can if you want to.)
Homesteading has grabbed the attention of thousands of women just like you – and for good reason.
It feels RIGHT.
It’s good for your family – and good for you.
But HELLO, it’s not without a thousand questions, right?
How to make natural remedies…and are they safe and effective anyway…
How to design simple, but healthy meals…
How do I blend this lifestyle with running my own business…
Do I have to do it ALL or can I just do some of it?
If you’re like most women, you are overwhelmed with where to begin…
And for the love, where is the time and energy to do all of this anyway?
There’s just So. Much. To. Do.
I get it because I’ve been there too. I’ve spent hours scouring the internet only to find myself even more overwhelmed…even with a B.S. Animal Science and a master’s degree in education.
I remember wishing I could slow things down a bit but didn’t want to give up on the dreams that I knew God placed on my heart.
Plus, I was dealing with a myriad of health issues all while trying to have enough energy to just get through the day.
It took me a few years and a lot of tears, but I was able to “trial and error” my way through things like:
- Growing and raising some of our own food (I say some because let’s be real – who has time to do it ALL?)
- Being able to read through the hype on food labels
- Making a few natural remedies with herbs and oils
- How to get organized and stop managing all the stuff so I can get routines in place.
- Learning various ways to work from home
Then, I invested in a few online business courses and added an animal aromatherapy certification and now…
I’ve even managed to make some money working from home.
Cha-ching! The hubs likes this one the best.
But here’s the thing:
Learning to do these things (and so much more) doesn’t mean you have to give up the peace of your home.
Natural living, homesteading and even homeschooling can be SIMPLE.
And it can feel really peaceful.
Hi! I’m Deborah Robinson and I have learned a few things over the years:
- Your HOMEstead is where your heart is and you do get to pick and choose. (I think I just heard you breathe a sigh of relief!)
- How to stop comparing ourselves to other people…grow from where you are right now
- How to get out of our own way
- How to embrace the change we may not know we need
- Finding someone that can mentor you through this journey sure saves a LOT of time
Becoming the woman who can do all of those things has been a journey for which I’ll forever be grateful.
Today, along with building a more natural lifestyle while working from home, I teach women just like you how to do it too.
So let’s do some homesteading myth busting friend!
Whether you have questions about time, or natural solutions, or how to homeschool without losing your mind, we’re going to do some vision casting on this podcast to help you navigate this path.
The reality is that as women, life throws us curveballs, but women raising families with a homesteading lifestyle approach those curveballs a little differently. Don’t you agree?
Schedule a Consult
I offer 3 types of consults:
Get Unstuck–Let’s see what’s holding you back and fill the gaps
- I’ve been told that one of my giftings is to be able to quickly see a need and know how to fill it.
- Working from home consistently since 2000 while homeschooling our children.
- Are you or someone in your family suffering from chronic health issues? Me too!
- Let’s see what we can do to help you get over your hurdles whether it’s your health, time, or figuring out how to earn an income from home using a biblical perspective.
- Schedule a 15 minute free call using the form below and let’s do a little vision casting to determine your next steps.
Animal Aromatherapy Consult
- When it comes to using essential oils and herbs with your animals I know it can be scary because you don’t know what is safe or even effective. I get you and I’ve done my research.
- As an herbal, animal aromatherapist, and with a B.S. Animal Science, I can help you with learn how to use herbs and essential oils with your animals.
- I have worked with Dr. Janet Roark, the Essential Oil Vet, since 2017. I am currently her Teaching Assistant for her animal aromatherapy courses.
- Schedule a 15 minute free call using the form below so we can discuss your specific issues and determine how we can work together.
- I have homeschooled since 2005
- I hold a M.Ed Education with an emphasis in math education.
- Currently administrator of Elmwood Cottage School for high schoolers
- Schedule a 15 minute free call using the form below and let’s get clear on a plan that will work for your homeschool while getting your curriculum questions answered.
Schedule a Free Consult
Simply fill out the form below and we will set up a free 15 minute consult to see how we could work together. If it’s a simple question, I’ll just answer it. Once you fill out the form you will receive a link so you can pick a time that works for you.
We offer the following types of consults.
- In person
Talk to you soon!