Out of stock
BOGO TODAY ONLY (U.S. orders only), Buy One Rose Touch 10 mL Roller, get One Citrus Bloom Touch 10 ml Roller AND One 15 mL Lavender FREE! (Citrus Bloom Touch is a limited edition item and not usually offered for sale.)
Our family uses Rose and Lavender every day in some form or fashion.
ROSE Touch combines Fractionated Coconut Oil with Rose essential oil, one of the most precious essential oils in the world. The labor-intensive and delicate process of harvesting and distilling rose petals produces a sweet floral aroma that’s renowned in the perfume and essential oil industries. Rose Touch provides the user with myriad applications and usage options that are both affordable and convenient.
Rose Touch can be applied to pulse points for an uplifting aroma throughout the day. It can be used to balance moisture levels in the skin, reduce the appearance of skin imperfections, and promote a healthy and even skin tone. Rose Touch can also be applied to the neck and wrists for a beautiful and romantic personal fragrance.
- Apply to pulse points to uplift mood throughout the day
- Use on areas of concern twice daily to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections
- Apply to neck and wrists for a personal fragrance
- Emotionally uplifting
- Helps balance moisture levels in the skin
- Reduces the appearance of skin imperfections
- Promotes an even skin tone and healthy complexion
- Perfectly diluted for topical application of all species – apply by petting along the spine, on the ear tips, or directly to the area of concern
CITRUS BLOOM Touch is beautifully crafted to welcome spring into your home. Citrus Bloom Springtime Blend is the perfect essential oil fusion, combining the brightness of citrus peels layered with freshly cut florals. Greek Wild Orange and Pink Grapefruit essential oils deliver the sunny and fresh aromatic notes to Citrus Bloom Springtime Blend, which uplifts and energizes while helping to reduce feelings of tension. The addition of Lavender, Roman Chamomile, and Magnolia adds a softer, sweeter touch that can help calm and soothe, leaving your emotions more balanced. Start your day with the aromatic presence of Citrus Bloom Springtime Blend to promote feelings of joyful self-worth and to stimulate a focused mindset.
- Limited edition item available only through this offer
- Supports an energized and healthy frame of mind
- Promotes a positive outlook while creating feelings of tranquility
- Helps reduce feelings of anxiousness and tension
- Improves work environments by promoting feelings of focus and calm
- For horses and cattle, apply along the spine or over the poll.
- Uplifting and energizing
- Supportive to mood
- Perfectly diluted and safe to use around all animals. Can be applied topically to dogs, horses, cattle, sheep, goats, etc. For use with cats, apply topically to yourself and let your cat enjoy the aroma when around you.
LAVENDER is one everyone knows about! Whether you need to calm irritated skin down or calm yourself down after a stressful day. Great for dogs, horses, cattle, and all species, this beautiful floral oil will be your go-to! Whether your animal is anxious or has stress in their lives, is fearful of loud noises, or gets very excited when company visits, lavender may be helpful. It helps relax muscles that are tense and soothes skin that is irritated or damaged. It is emotionally used to help calm insecurities, fear, tension, and blockages. This oil is excellent to use in transitions such as bringing a new puppy home that may miss their mother, introducing a new horse to the herd, or if you are moving to a new home or apartment. Everyone needs more lavender in their lives!
- Diffuse at night to calm a restless animal.
- Apply to bottoms of feet at bedtime to help unwind before going to sleep.
- Inhale directly from hands or diffuse throughout the day to help lesson tension.
- Add 2–3 drops into a warm bath with Epsom salts to create a relaxing, renewing experience.
- Apply 2–3 drops to the back of the neck or on the heart for feelings of calmness and peace.
- Diffuse or dilute and apply topically to pets or horses, cattle, goats, or any other animal during stressful times like during fireworks, thunderstorms, shows, travelling, or even giving birth.
- Internal use for horses/ Cattle: 2-4 drops twice a day in feed | Internal use for goats/ sheep: 1-2 drops twice a day in feed | Internal use with dogs: 1 drops twice a day with food or in a capsule.
- Dilute to 1% for small pets
Normally these oils are $156- Order them today for only $85 – price includes shipping! (Use “Local Delivery” when this item is included in your order.)