Out of stock
BOGO TODAY, Tuesday, April 21st ONLY (U.S. orders only), Buy One 10 mL Frankincense Touch Roller, get One 10 mL Neroli Touch Roller FREE
FRANKINCENSE Touch provides the renowned benefits of Frankincense essential oil in a convenient roll-on applicator. Combined with Fractionated Coconut Oil, Frankincense Touch is the must-have oil blend to have on hand to soothe skin and provide a calming, balancing effect on emotions throughout the day. In addition to being used frequently in meditation, Frankincense is used to help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and skin imperfections. doTERRA Frankincense Touch ensures the proper dose of this precious oil without over-dispensing due to its steel ball roll-on applicator.
- Rub Frankincense on your hands, neck, or bottoms of feet for a soothing, warming effect.
- Apply topically to help reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Massage on the temples throughout the day to balance mood.
- Roll on pulse points and forehead during yoga or meditation.
- Promotes feelings of relaxation when applied topically.
- Helps reduce the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Rejuvenating and soothing to the skin.
- For horses and cattle, apply along the spine or over the poll, topically directly over the area of concern. For dogs, apply topically along the spine or directly over the area of concern or between the paw pads of the back feet. For cats applying to the area of concern or by petting along the spine.
- This is perfectly diluted for all species! When using on animals, roll on your hand first, then pet the animal like normal or apply directly to the area of concern. Frankincense can be used to support a healthy nervous system, it is calming, and it’s great for scrapes, bruises, and bumps that animals are prone to!
NEROLI Touch is soothing to the skin, and is specially formulated with Fractionated Coconut Oil to provide a positive, calming experience when applied topically. Much research has been conducted regarding the aroma of Neroli essential oil. According to research, Neroli oil instills relaxation, uplifts mood, reduces feelings of anxiousness, and promotes overall well-being. Applied topically, Neroli oil can be used to soothe skin and reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Apply topically to help soothe the skin.
- Combine Neroli, Lavender, Ylang Ylang, and Marjoram essential oils for a relaxing and aromatic massage experience.
- Apply to pulse points throughout the day to uplift mood.
- Use when experiencing anxious feelings.
- Creates an uplifting atmosphere
- Encourages relaxation
- For horses and cattle, apply along the spine or over the poll, topically directly over the area of concern. For dogs, apply topically along the spine or directly over the area of concern or between the paw pads of the back feet. For cats applying to the area of concern or by petting along the spine, or apply to yourself then let your cat benefit from the aroma that way.
- This is perfectly diluted for all species! When using on animals, roll on your hand first, then pet the animal like normal or apply directly to the area of concern. Neroli can particularly help with Nervous, Flighty Animals, sadness caused by outside circumstances, loss of companion, separation stress from a loved one, or before stressful events.
Normally these rare and expensive oils are $123.34 Retail – Order them today for only $59 – Price includes any applicable tax and FREE shipping within the U.S. When including this item in your order, you can select “Local pickup” at checkout. All BOGO specials from this week will be mailed together at the beginning of next week.
Want to save even more? Get these 2 oils and a 1 year wholesale membership for 25% off retail pricing year round! CLICK HERE to order. You’ll also gain access to our members only resources and more. (Send me an email or send a text/PM if you’d like a list of all the perks or simply comment below!) You can customize your first order as you see fit. I’m happy to help!