Out of stock
CITRUS BLOOM is beautifully crafted to welcome spring into your home. Citrus Bloom Springtime Blend is the perfect essential oil fusion, combining the brightness of citrus peels layered with freshly cut florals. Greek Wild Orange and Pink Grapefruit essential oils deliver the sunny and fresh aromatic notes to Citrus Bloom Springtime Blend, which uplifts and energizes while helping to reduce feelings of tension. The addition of Lavender, Roman Chamomile, and Magnolia adds a softer, sweeter touch that can help calm and soothe, leaving your emotions more balanced. Start your day with the aromatic presence of Citrus Bloom Springtime Blend to promote feelings of joyful self-worth and to stimulate a focused mindset.
- Citrus Bloom is a limited edition item and available while supplies last!
- Diffuse 3-4 drops in your favorite doTERRA diffuser throughout the day or as a start to your day and experience the positive, uplifting aroma of Citrus Bloom.
- Put one to two drops onto your wrists or diffuser jewelry for a constant bright and spring-like aroma.
- For a mid-day boost, rub one to two drops of Citrus Bloom Springtime Blend between your hands, cup the face, and inhale for optimistic and energizing feelings.
- Add to your doTERRA Hand & Body lotion for an uplifting massage experience.
- Supports an energized and healthy frame of mind
- Promotes a positive outlook while creating feelings of tranquility
- Helps reduce feelings of anxiousness and tension
- Improves work environments by promoting feelings of focus and calm
- For horses and cattle, apply along the spine or over the poll.
- For dogs, diffusion is preferred, or you can dilute to 1% and apply topically.
- For cats, diffusion is preferred.
Pink Pepper essential oil is well known for its ability to help support a healthy metabolism and immune system when taken internally. Internal use of Pink Pepper may also help the body maintain healthy cellular function and overall cellular health.* Limonene and α-Phellandrene, two of the main chemical components of Pink Pepper essential oil, may be calming to the nervous system when consumed. Additionally, Limonene may help support healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels already in the normal range when taken internally.
- Create a soothing massage by combining one to two drops with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- May help calm and soothe the nervous system when taken internally.
- Blend with citrus or floral oils (or Citrus Bloom which has both!) to create an invigorating aroma.
- May help promote healthy cellular immune function and response when consumed.
- When used internally, it may support healthy immune, digestive, and respiratory systems
- Internal use may be relaxing to the nervous system
- For horses and cattle, apply along the spine or over the poll, topically directly over the area of concern, or give 2-5 drops internally 1-2 times daily as needed.
- For dogs, dilute to 1-2% and apply topically along the spine or directly over the area of concern or between the paw pads of the back feet. It can also be given internally (1 drop 1-2 times per day) or diffused.
- For cats, dilute to 0.5%-1% and apply to the area of concern or by petting along the spine, or apply to yourself then let your cat benefit from the aroma that way. Diffusion is also an excellent way for cats to benefit from the use of this oil.
Want to save even more? Get a 1 year wholesale membership for 25% off retail pricing year round! CLICK HERE to order. You’ll also gain access to our members only resources and more. (Send me an email or send a text/PM if you’d like a list of all the perks or simply comment below!) You can customize your first order as you see fit. I’m happy to help!